Monday, April 09, 2007

This Is Highly Irregular

Usually, people's response when they are tagged is OH NO, GROAN.... NOT ME!!!!

However, Leymondcha actually WANTS to be tagged. So here it goes lady, you have been officially tagged, and have to reveal 6 weirdest habits about yourself. RULES: People who are tagged should write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.


Meanwhile, we are waiting, Sidekick.

No gym these few days, coz I was away in Kampar, and also, I've been really big timely suckered into the 9km orange run, and dutifully submitted my contest form on time. Sunshine assured me that there will be others, including herself, who will be there at the starting line, and a few first timers too. Oh well, I shall not stress myself out over this, but since then, I have bought a new pair of New Balance Running Shoes, and did one run in Lake Gardens. It was 5.30pm, and hot as hell. Two rounds around the lake and playground really winded me. How la!!! Aching like mad the next two days.

Our Fitness First card entitles us to 20% discount at new balance shop. They're pretty good, they measure your feet, for length and width, ( I have broad feet, and apparently am flat footed. Must have been a duck before), and get a shoe of best fit.

Am looking forward to FSI and Superstar Kenny's Pump Debut at MML tomorrow. I am sure Lionheart is rejoicing in his heart.

5 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will be the first time doing body pump with you on tue, FBB. Yay!

 
At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muahahahahahahahaha...am really looking forward to the FSI/Kenny combo pump class. When I text Richelle on this, her immediate reply was "now that must be a darn farnie class". I agree with yhsmom...if only Nick Heng will join in the fray, dat wud complete FF's "Pumping Dreamgirls"...

FBB...after the 2/3 Dreamgirls pump, are you going for FCI's combat. I am bcoz Mrs Lionheart wants to go...sigh...

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

lion, i'm not going for FCI's combat coz i've got a dinner lah. might go for awhile if it aint too crowded (yar, like that's gonna happen), and leave after track 7.

sunshine, really? first time ah?

 
At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I din notice that i've been tagged till being informed by sunshine thru sms..

6 weird thing about mine just no special at all .. that most of you have did lahh ..

1) As FBB u did, i love the smell of petrol as well, whereby i used to wind down the window while filing the tank at the fuel pump, and i found different co. they got different smell neh ..

2) I love to buy cook book as well but i never cook , i even surf thru internet a lot on recipes and have a collection of that which ends up well kept on the shelves remain un-touch..

3) Just opposite urs FBB, i love milks .. a lot .. i even put milk into fruit juice i took , not only carrot, but i took watermelon with milk, honeydew and even orange and apple, althought it may turn funny on taste but i just love it ..( that's the reason turn 125kgs loh .. )

4) I have 6 pillows on my beds. but every morning i will find all of them is on the floor :-D

5) I love Coke , but with no gas .. so everytime i'll "tarik" the coke till the gas gone .

6) I will smell my shoe whenever i put it off, but i wonder its a reflection as i've been too used on doing it , or i really love the 'smell' .. :D:D:D

but i don't know who else to tagged .. so .......... (none) ..

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

hahah, sidekick, we should organise an fuel smellers get together and compare the different brands of petrol.

ooh, pass over those cookbooks man. i think i have about 200-300 cookbooks.

i also sometimes smell my shoe!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home