Monday, November 20, 2006

Okay, More About Leon

Since there have been requests to bring back the Leon related blogs, so here it is. Well, not by design la, coz I usually go for that Saturday class at the Curve anyway barring any unforeseen circumstances. Again, it was pouring as I rowed by way thru the Sungai Penchala Link, and I had earlier on wanted to text him "aiyo, such nice weather to sleep". However, I didn't want any deja vu, coz two Saturdays when I did send such a text, he called to say all classes were cancelled...(due to that unfortunate incident). True loyalty to an instructor indeed, through rain or shine, (not sunshine)..... not to mention the RM2 toll each way, and RM1 parking, when I could have opted to go to MJH a stone's throw away, no toll, no parking. So, since the Curve class is virtually the only other non MJH class I go for, I'm paying an additional RM27.50 for passport membership, AND RM 5 per weekend, so that's RM20 per month, so, a princely RM47.50 just for Leon's class!!!! Gee, I better start hopping around gyms more to get some economies of scale.

Well, Leon is starting to reveal more of himself. This time, he was sleeveless, AND in 3/4 shorts, so revealing his PCK arms AND legs. My memory fails me now, since this is two days later. What I do remember clearly was, his wrong cueing for one of the tracks, whereby he was describing his OWN legs, forgetting we are mirror image. ie, it was two left knees, one right and one left, or something like that, but he said, two rights, one left, and one right...and we were thinking, huh??? I'm not sure if I heard right, but I coulda sworn I heard him mumble "I dunno why I'm frightened", which is of course the first line of the song from Sunset Boulevard, "As if we never said goodbye".

Hmm, scratching chin, trying to jog memory. Oh yes yes, that groupie song, Crash the Wedding. Split the class into two, etc. There's one part, where he was doing double high fives with the person facing him.... twas quite funny, coz when he did it to me, as in raised his hands to high five, all of a sudden, he looked very very tall, and I wasn't sure I could reach!!!! One thing about his classes, his running commentaries are quite interesting. A lot of things to say one, during the tracks. More so than other instructors that I can recall.

Oh, just got phone call from this company called SYNERGY. They're promoting this package, RM699 annually, access to 24 gyms around KL.....alas, obviously no FF or Celebrity or True. I told him that if they manage to get Celebrity on their panel, sign me up immediately, since it's opening just near to where I work.

7 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so funny, hahaha.

Going home was worse, with the rain, the road outside ikano was like a car park!

 
At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha...Leon is blessed with Pak Cham Kai Pei as well...hohoho..wonder whether can challenge the Ipoh Wat Kai Pei or not...

 
At 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well as you know I still retain my membership at a certain gym just to do one instructor's classes so you are not alone in this loyalty thing.

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger YOU! said...

Lionheart: After combat, very "wat"... sweaty mar! hahahah

FBB: Aiyo... that PCK meh? okie... shall make it a point to get a tan next time... until then, no more sleeveless and 3/4! and yes i managed to squeeze in the first line for "As If We Never Say Goodbye" after the boo boo! :p

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

sunshine, i knowwww, i was stuck there. exited to go penchala link, but it was jammed toward tesco, so i thought i smart la, did an illegal right turn to ikano, only to be stuck in the jam....

okaylah, lionheart and pck, he not THAT pale this time la. maybe its the lighting, i noticed one or two fused down lights.

 
At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Leon! You are giving him a complex. Next time he will be truning up in class wearing purdah! Actually my husband was just commenting the other day that Leon was really not that snowy white!

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger YOU! said...

I told you I ain't that pale la!! :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home