Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Lazy Lazy

Didnt make it to Young Instructor's pump class on Monday, mainly because FCI's housewarming the night before had sapped me of all energy. Lionheart on the other hand, was bright up and early apparently, for double pump and step classes, on Monday morning.

And the malaise dragged on. Good habits are SO easy to break, and bad habits just follow the flow of gravity. On Tuesday, yesterday, I was all but ready to skip classes as well. Apart from being in a royally foul mood, it was raining torrential rain. The water spilling off the side lane of manulife building would give Iguazu Falls a run for its money. As I waited in the queue to enter the car park, I half expected some flying debris to fly into the car and kill or maim me. I honestly wasn't in the mood for combat, and intended to work it out on the treadmill, but reaslistically speaking, the lure of FCI was just too much, I mean, how could a person choose a treadmill over FCI!!! All the usual suspects were there. It never ceases to impress me how many instructors actually attend the class. Off hand, I could count at least 4 other instructors there...some could be shadows even.

Received an sms from Lionheart that he had just attended a pump class with 32 singles in the biceps track. Ya man, go with the Flo!!!

4 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger YOU! said...

the storm was horrendous! FF Axis were leaking in some placed!

thunder were pretty loud too! so loud that the kid my mom is babysitting,startled and "bounced" as if she's on a tramboline! hehehe


Would love to attend the Tues FCI class one of these days...

 
At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Evelyn Hue was also in the class, back for a short break fr HK...

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FBB, if I were you, will definitely choose to attend FCI's class rather than walking on the treadmill..anytime. Yah...couldnt make it to FSI's step because of a meeting gone awry. So went to my dear friend, Flo's pump at Cali instead. Excellent excellent class, and kena tortured like hell man. Did some very very ancient tracks, which included that grotesque bicep one. No, its not 32 singles..it was worse. The 32 singles was only the last segment of the track. I think there was another 40 prior to that..hehe. The song was very good though..My arms are still hurting now, but will definitely still attend Horny's pump class afterwards, bar no sudden stupid meeting of course.

 
At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was caught in a massive jam along Jalan Duta yesterday on the way to my favourite freestyle Step class. Traffic was at a complete standstill!

Fortunately after 20 mins my prayers were answered. A traffic policeman appeared on his white charger and cleared the lanes on the left so that we could trun up into Jalan Semantan.

Arrived half an hour late for the class (there was no point going home as from what I could see it would take me another 45 minutes and the kids were screaming in the back of the car). Step routine was excellent as usual. Managed to catch up and got a satisfying workout!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home