Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Warning: Not For People Aged 18 and Below. X Rated Post

I received this picture, courtesy of YHSMOM, and it is just screaming out to be blogged.


The good thing about being in Fitness First, is of course, you are privy to all these starlets, divas and celebrities. After all, Sistine Chapel is not the first to have appeared in a public publication; (all this information is courtesy of YHSMOM, lest people wonder why I am flipping through female magazines with hunks.....though I do buy cooking magazines). Apparently FSI has been featured as FEMALE magazine's top 50 whatever whatever...anyone got a pic of that? Wife actually saw the picture in a hair saloon, I chided her for not ripping the page out and showing me. ExFCI has also appeared in CLEO, and is a regular feature in NST. Shades has appeared in Malay Mail, in some smoochy smoochy article about the "THINGS COUPLES DO TOGETHER". So, if any gym should be called CELEBRITY, I reckon it should be fitness first.

Anyway, we wish you luck, Sistine Chapel, in whatever competition it is you're participating in. Make us, your faithful body combat students, PROUDDDDD of our beloved instructor!!!!

On a less glamorous note, Body Pump with YI yesterday was a lark!!! Is FF having another of those one month cheapo membership promo? Cos the class yesterday was inundated with newbies. Could see poor YI was quite flustered, in addition, the mike was acting up, as was the right speaker. By the time all the newcomers had set up, we were already 5 minutes late, which I was secretly happy about, coz it meant skipping one track. (he usually does 10 tracks in the 45 minute class).

I don't know if it's the folly of youth, ignorance, pride, plain lack of commonsense, or a combo of all. I mean, IF you were a first timer, it would be prudent not to emulate the likes of lionheart at your first attempt. I cannot expect YI to pay attention to all the newbies, but he did constantly stress to lighten the weights. The guy next to me, apart from not heeding the advice for squats, and had his knees way way way beyond his toe line, decided to follow Rapunzel, if not more. I actually felt quite worried for the guy, coz with 12kg on each side, and squatting like you're doing the limbo, hmm......

Since he had not heeded YI's instructions at all, when it came to biceps, I ALMOST wanted to tell him not to pile on 7kg on each side. But far be it for me to interfere in people's affairs, as I am a shy person by nature. Also, the sadistic streak within me was dying to see the outcome. Heck, even Rapunzel only carried 6kg. Unfortunately, YI stuck to the new release biceps, which was easy. What I would have given to see him do that one with the 24 singles. (evil cackle in my head). Anyway, the Foolish Youth of Today, predictably, was winded 2 minutes into the track, and looked like he was in more pain than a woman in labour. Okay, okay, as if THAT wasnt enough, he left the 7kg weights on for the shoulder track, and attempted doing the bar work with that weight. One regular behind me couldn't tahan, and actually told him, eh, you can use the plates if its too heavy. Did he listen??? Do pigs fly??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Now I see the importance of Intro To Group X classes. I was lucky, when I first did Pump, coz it was with Lisa Jones, and I was the only newbie. Also, I didn't attempt to be Mr Universe, and pretty much stuck to a max of 5kg in that first class. (so much so, for one track, Lisa actually said, "You look like you could add a bit more")

Maybe they should impose some sort of prerequisite. Need to have certificate from Intro To Group X first before attending a proper class.... heh heh.

Also bumped into Shades GF, who had just recovered from the POX. Poor lass. It's very traumatic leh, to get chicken pox as an adult. The scars take forever to heal.

9 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, Got the magazine of the Top 50 most gorgeous ppl, I was indeed surprised to see... anyways, I m not sure where the book is lying in now..will sure pass to u once i found it.
Wow,nice photos u posted.
K

 
At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm..did not know Sistine Chapel falls into the Budweiser club ie those with six packs..huiyo! Was there air-brushing involved I wonder?
As for newbies...betcha the guy wont be walking straight for a few days...hehehe.The folly of youth indeeed.
SC

 
At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, i was too traumatised by the x-ratedness of the first part; i had to read the 2nd part later...so funny, such inspired descriptions,...

and oh, i have replied you, postdatedly...sighhh...

 
At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey your ex-FCI took part in the inaugural Hottest Hunks contest 3 years ago! He got into the Top 10, was in the magazine's Calendar for the following year (if I recall correctly, they were each photographed individually in a cage with chains!) and was also shown teaching readers how to prepare a healthy dessert in a special cooking feature.

Ex FCI has also been one of the 50 Gorgeous people (can't recall exactly when 4-5 years ago)and took part in a contest in a Malay men's mag last year.

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

wonder if our FDI has been thus exposed?

 
At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not that I know of... I was personally thinking that "nipple loin" is an ideal candidate for the Hottest Hunks contest. Wonder why he hasn't signed up so far?

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

i think muslims arent allowed to enter beauty pageants la.

 
At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW my dear FB

Sistine Chapel's contest is not in a women's magazine but a men's magazine! It's only at this time of year that this particular magazine's sales go soaring sky high!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home