Monday, September 25, 2006

Rainy Days and Saturdays Always Make Me ...(Lie? Fly? Cry?)

It seems to rain every Saturday afternoon, making it very tempting to have a nap instead of going for Leon Lai's combat. Some more the perilous journey through the penchala link, through torrential rains seems very unappealing.

I've come to the following conclusion about GX classes for myself, and please, don't get offended. I hate body pump and RPM, and do it purely out of necessity. So, since I hate it, it doesn't really bother me who teaches, because, the instructor makes a very "marginal" difference to my total enjoyment of the class. Of course, ceterus paribus, I'd opt to go for those classes with instructors I like, but I would still go reluctantly to any pump or RPM class regardless of the instructor.

In CONTRAST, I probably would NOT go for combat or step with instructors I don't know. Does this make sense? So, there is more urgency to actually go for the combat or step classes with my FIs. Okay, the Saturday guy doesn't have an "F" title per se, but he is probably my FDI!!! (Foreign Direct Investement?? ) Favourite Diva Instructor. Even Lionheart says he absolutely HAS to make it a point to go for Leon's Combat, though we both agreed Jam is out of the question. But alas, Jam is probably where his divaship is most magnified.

Hosted dinner to reciprocate Lionheart's recent Al Nafourah banquet, and yhsmom's kah soh dinner awhile back. For full account of the the dinner go to Limited Editions. Leon Lai is really itching to sing!!!!! We must provide an avenue for this soon.

Didn't go for Richelle's pump on Friday, (yhsmom already preempted that by sending me an sms saying, "Let me guess, its a NO yet again?"), nor did I go for 2nd FSI's step on Sunday. Really need to hit the treadmills today after Young Instructor's pump.

5 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger YOU! said...

With One Look.... I can break your heart... With One Look...I can play every part.... DIVA maximus!!! :p hehehe

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

I dunno why I'm frightened, ....I know my way around here

 
At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you dont have to work Saturdays...
SC

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

aiya, SC, i thought i knew who you were, and approached another SC in gym !!! drat!!! so the mystery remains. dang!!!

 
At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehehe....Ayam,ayam,ayam...such a mystery....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home