Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Cerberus No More

To my horror, that lovely lady who guards the entrance to the packed combat class confronted me yesterday, and asked, "is there something you want to tell me, in your blog?". I guess although the reference to Cerberus was purely complimentary, ie, she did her guard job very well, it can be misconstrued, coz let's face it, Cerberus is a three headed dog guarding the entrance to Hades.

Let me set the record straight, that the reference to Cerberus was in no way at all, at all at all, a reference to anything BUT the fact that she did an excellent job guarding the door. Anyway, to clear the air, I shall now refer to her as the angel in Genesis 4:24.... And He placed Cherubim at the east of the garden of Eden, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way.."

It didn't help that Young Instructor went, "OH, YOU'RE CERBERUS AH??? I THOUGHT IT WAS YOU!!!" Hahahaha. It's one of those classic moments. But more interestingly, what I want to know is WHOOOOOO ratted on me?!!!! Come on, whoever is the culprit, be a man and tell me!!!

Pump was good. I like that YI tells you upfront if a track is going to be easy or not, so like for clean and press, I could actually load it up a bit, despite a one week hiatus. And I've discovered that "no pushups" in chest or triceps or shoulder is not necessarily a good thing. Especially for chest. Interesting to note that YI is also into baking. Was sharing baking tips after the class.

Was most distressed to get sms from yhsmom yesterday telling me that Steve Irwin, famous crocodile hunter on Discovery Channel was slain by a stingray. Although I don't know him personally, of course, I guess the thing that was shaking is the fragility of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home