Friday, August 25, 2006

Step After 3 Week Break

As time goes by, I find it easier and easier to justify skipping classes....so when FSI told me on Wed that he won't be teaching step on the usual Thursday slot, (ie, yesterday) I would have done cartwheels if I could, in anticipation of skipping the class. Then, he added, .........BUT, K**** (Boy Wonder, Robin, or FFBI) is replacing me, so you better come!!!...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH, so far I have always been unable to attend Robin's balance class in curve, after Leon Lai's class, and he thinks I'm deliberately avoiding it. So, if I skipped body step, aiyo, ......

Anyway, I'm glad I went, for it was a great workout. After a 3 week break from body step, I felt winded after track 3....In some of the squat tracks, FFBI told the class, imagine you are peeing on a dirty toilet bowl....now, this only applies to the women, as guys do not do half squats to pee over a toilet bowl, ....so I just stood upright. Anyway, the class had mercifully few squats, compared with FSI's class.

Later in the day, I got an sms from FSI saying, "No squats how to have nice legs n butt?" Ah, sooo, that's his intention of turning body step into body squat. Well, I've got lower back pain at the moment, the last thing I'm worried about is my nice butt....

Need ginko. FFBI said something in class that I mentioned is definitely going to be blogged about, but now I can't for my life remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home