Friday, August 04, 2006

Venus

I love the choreography for the Venus song, in Body Step. By the same token, the choreo for Absolutely Everybody seems a bit lame, just like YMCA in Body Combat...so anti climax, afterall, those songs are so famous. So when doing the Absolutely Everybody track, all I could think of was Astro, Starworld, as they used it as their theme song awhile back.

As usual, FSI made it a point to announce, looking in my general direction, that there will be less squats today. It literally went in one ear and out the other. And for good reason too....but I didn't mind squats yesterday coz I had rested fully on Wednesday and was rearing to go. Another recent discovery I made was how comfortable the Fitness First Free T Shirts are. (the ones they give you as standard issue when you sign up). For two years, I had resisted wearing it, hating to appear uniform in any circumstance. For some reason, I picked it up last week, for rough use, and discovered the material is really very soft and comfortable, esp for workout. Now, if they sold T Shirts like that, without the endorsement, and tacky tag line at the back, (what does it say now??? See, I see it everyday, yet it doesnt sink in.... something about being better....Get better soon? What was it? ARRRGH)

There's a general lack of testosterone in these lunchtime classes. If estrogen was contagious, I'd be a 38D by now....

6 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Blogger YOU! said...

38D!!! oh dear by the same token, I'd haveprobably been to the surgery room numerous time lor... removal of excess .... :p no sure if I'm making any sense now. after lunch.. sleepy...

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

haha, yalor, you mr jam superstar, with class full of screaming female fans and all....probably have to do reverse boob job. a boobierectomy...so to speak.

 
At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

be yourself... only better la

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger shades said...

So what size are you at the moment, without the estrogen? 38B?

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

hmm, just measured using those steel measuring tapes....gosh, i'm a 44, but i dunno about the cup size....how to measure cup size? make a mold and see how much water it holds?

eh, when the female bra says 38D, 38 is inches right??? GW? enlighten please.

 
At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup 38 is inches. Not sure how to measure cup size but I am sure that you can find out on the internet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home