Monday, October 09, 2006

Meeting Up With Gorgeous Woman

Shades, I haven't been updating because I've been away, dear chap. Shocked that you didn't know that. I'm sure all my other FIs knew where I was, ie, Hong Kong.

I had planned the surprise down to a T. I was supposed to take the mtr to sheung wan, hop over to Grand Millennium Plaza, and attend the combat class at 5.45pm on Wednesday, and give Gorgeous Woman a shock. I had been monitoring the online schedule all of September, and she seemed to teach that spot regularly, so I thought my odds of being able to surprise her wasn't bad. And, she was back from Bangkok on Tuesday. BUT, just before I left, I found out that that Wednesday class was merely a replacement. Of all the arse luck. There went the surprise. Anyway, despite my good intentions, whereby I actually brought my gym gear this time, and got my international FF passport, I never quite made it to the gym in my 4 day stay there. However, I did manage to meet up with GW for breakfast, at some bistro in Lan Kwai Fong. Lovely English breakfast, with the works. Bottomless coffee too. Of course, food in HK is terribly expensive.


GW's salmon omelette looked rather good, and a whole lot healthier.


Had a nice chat, sent GW all the regards (from Young Wolf and Leon and Yhsmom) from the people here. She's looking well, and with that new haircut, looks much better in real life than in the shocking pics she posts on MSN.

For full commentary on the HK trip itself, check out the other blog.

After 4 days of orgiastic feasting, I think it's time to observe my own personal ramadan. Started off well, with me going for FCI's debut body combat class at Manulife, on Sunday morning. Felt cheated, cos it's a 45 minute class, but at least got to try most of the new release. Ambivalent about it. Like the warm up. But it was too early in the morning, and I was still tired. The class on the whole was eerily silent as well, not the usual shouting frenzy that accompanies FCI's class, but for a Sunday morning, it was quite crowded. Not gonna be a regular class for me, coz it clashes with church. (why I didnt go yesterday was a whole different story).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home