Tuesday, October 31, 2006

He Hasn't Grown Taller Apparently

Initially I thought YI had grown taller, when I saw him last week. I mean, he is still in the "growing" age, as far as I know....when do boys stop growing? (heightwise, I mean?) But when I asked him, he dispelled the myth.

Oh yes, before I forget, I forgot to blog about this interesting observation in FDI's class on Saturday at the curve. Being a bit preoccupied with my diseased state, it did occur to me that something was different about that diva up there on stage. It looked rather bright. Like a spotlight was shining there......anyway, it turns out he was wearing a sleeveless shirt, hence exposing his very fair pak cham kai arms. Hence the flash of brightness.

Back to pump. More or less the usual suspects, one or two whom I haven't seen in awhile, and who seemed to be suffering because of the long hiatus. Including me. I soooo cannot do that wretched triceps dip track, California whatever. Triceps pushups, no probs, kickbacks, and french press oso no problem. But those dippy dips. AIYO. Really must try to work on it.

There was a lady at the back who kept complaining about how loud the mike was. Strange, different people have different noise tolerance I guess. To me it was fine. Poor YI seemed a bit flustered, but very cleverly said, "oh, the dial is at 9 o'clock, and that's what they prescribe." I have to say for a young boy, he carries himself exceedingly confidently.

I can't imagine chatting with 40 year olds when I was his age.

10 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like California! One of my favourite newer tracks

 
At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought that guys keep growing taller in height until they are at least 21 years old.

 
At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiyo...did the California track with Jeremy at axis yesterday evening. Yup, he stood in for Richelle coz she has to simpan energy for her Body step video the next slot. So xian with that track already...
Lionheart

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

LIONHEART, welcome, welcome.... your inaugural comment on the blog. bow bow, we are so honored!!!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger YOU! said...

would a Lionheart blog be in the pipeline? :p

note to self:- this sat class... got to cover up... anyone got a burqa? :p

 
At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hah? No lah. Me vellee vellee low tech and non-savy when it comes to blog lah. Goodness, I only found out what actually is a blog recently. Initially thought "blog" means "block"...hah
Lionheart

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

youkh, a burqa? why? oddly, the star featured an article about burqas today.

LIONHEART!!! block?!!! aiyo, i am speechless!

 
At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u say got pak cham kai arms mah!

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

HAHAHAHA, snort, guffaw....oh, yes, those arms that make snow white look like she's got sunburn!!!!

 
At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A big welcome to Lionheart! My FFM (favourite Fellow Member)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home