Friday, November 17, 2006

FSI's Sidekick

Sorry, this one is a different Sidekick, aka Boy Robin, not the other Sidekick that I meet at FDI's combat.

Anyway, to my surprise, FSI wasn't teaching yesterday. Sheesh, I'd have expected him to inform me, knowing how I religiously go for his classes. What if his replacement had been Pinoke or something along those lines? I guess he didn't inform me coz he knew I'd come anyway, even if I knew who the replacement was.

I think I'm like Pavlov's dog, in a way. Or is it the HMV dog. (his master's voice). Although there's absolutely NOTHING wrong in Klevin's cue-ing, somehow I kept getting lost...yes, more so than in FSI's class. Maybe by reflex I respond to FSI's voice better.

Well, the young fella's class seems to be more intensive in terms of the cardio tracks, but less so for the conditioning tracks, hence securing the pole position of FSI as Fearsome Squat Instructor. That speed track 9 with the shuffle (is that what it's called? the one where you jump off and on the board, to the rhythm with one leg ending up on the board) cannot possibly be good for the joints. I felt like an elephant on stilletos. I mean, your entire weight, which in my case, is nothing to sneer at, in that high impact motion. And my ankles are the size of a baby's wrist...sorry, I need an anatomy lesson. Not ankles. What do you call that area around the achilles tendon? There lah, where the leg meets the foot.

It was a great class though.

3 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. I am so used to one Free Sex Step instructor's teaching style and routine, that now when I go to another instructor's class, I am completely disorientated.

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

According to my anatomy book, that area is indeed the ankle

 
At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, do you salivate at the sound of a bell too? Muahahahaha....
Bring back posts about Leon!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home