Friday, November 10, 2006

It's Not Getting I'm Not Getting More Fit...

...it's just that I'm getting older. That's what I reckon. When I started Step a year ago, I could quite easily finish the whole class without feeling I needed a whole spa treatment afterward. Now, by track 10, it really requires a lot of effort to put in 100%. Theoretically, I should be getting fitter, but alas, I think if we were to plot it on a graphit might look something like this. But any science student worth his salt would know there's something wrong with the either the labelling of the axes, OR the labelling of the lines. Well, fill in the blanks accordingly. Basically, what I intend to say is, you might exercise more, but as age increases, fitness does not necessarily increase with exercise, coz of the effects of ageing. Ha, someone put that into graphic form please.

Back to step. Surprisingly it was very quiet. When class started, only 6 of us were present, though some did trickle in later. A lot of the regulars were missing. And it hadn't even started raining. Aiyo, the warm up track, barely two seconds after the starting oridi got knee repeaters. That took me by surprise. I recall there's one warm up track where you dont even touch the step board.

Was suitably drenched in sweat by the end of it.

Oh, I saw this ad in the papers today, and coulda sworn the male "model" was exFCI. Doesn't he bear a striking resemblance? But apparently, it wasn't.

6 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your exfci was on mcd ad in singapore.

 
At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your current fci is in FF MMC most wanted list.

 
At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

errr.. I'm confused..you're current FCI is the same one or different one now?

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

anonymous, i'm confused. what is FF MMC most wanted list?

SC, my current FCI is the one who's apartment we were at recently la. He was actually my original FCI, then he stopped teaching in MJH, and i didnt have passport, those dark days, so in the interim period, ex FCI managed to usurp the "FCI" title, until he stopped teaching.

 
At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FF MMC most wanted list

stands for fitness first moi moi chai most wanted list :)

 
At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is ex-FCI wai hoong ar? i think he's back to teaching in CF now..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home