Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Week 3 of the New Release

I have to say, I really don't mind this new release at all. Maybe its cos FCI is teaching it, and no matter what he teaches, it would be good. The class started off rather quietly, but the energy levels picked up quickly. Lion and Lioness were there as well. Lion is now a regular fixture in FCI's class.

Also team teaching was the legendary Phoenix. I don't know why, but she reminds me of a chinese version of the cheerleader from Heroes. Very adorable, yet vulnerable, yet very strong.... There was a marked absence of any jibes from FCI this time. Now looking back, ya, I think he WAS a bit moody. Maybe because Leon didnt come?

Phoenix took over for tracks 5 & 6. I love watching her jinga. She has this spritely movement, that makes you think of summer, and funfairs. FCI announced that we wont be seeing her anymore, presumably because she's leaving the country.

AND GASP!!!! FOR THE FIRST TIME in 3 years, I saw FCI doing pushups on his knees. And I'm not talking about those triceps blasters. I mean, normal chest pushups. GASP. Is he getting old? Is Mr Invincible finally getting tired? Or was there not enough space between him, the A/V Console and the person in front of him? GASPPPPPPPPPP again!!!!

4 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...are you sure he was on his knees?

 
At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya...Shanghai Phoenix's "Jam-Jinga" is really cool. Somehow I just cannot do lar....anything resembling BodyJam is out for me....

 
At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missed the phoenix's last performance....was out of action for the last 2 days, down with fever....

 
At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One chubby. One thin. What resemblance are you talking about?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home