Monday, August 27, 2007

And Lurve For FSI Goes Off the Charts

I'm getting slacker (and by extension, fatter) by the weeks, as I seem to find that I am skipping gym on Wed, Thurs AND Fridays....for whatever reason. Usually, its a double whammy, because it probably was because of some dinner function or other, as in the case of Friday.

Anyway, this time, even the hallowed slot of Saturday afternoon at the Curve with IPOD was taken up by a food related event, and I felt really bad having to turn down Shades YET again. He sms-ed me to tell me that exFPI, FDI and The Phoenix were team teaching in the Saturday class. I had NO idea who the Phoenix was, ....I thought he was referring to my EXFCI, since IPOD mentioned that exFCI would be attending the class. And I thought Phoenix referred to the dead rising from the ashes..... a resurrection so to speak. But nah, don't think Shades would have been so cryptic. Anyway, he was referring to a female instructor who recently cleared her instructorship, after a recent injury. Whatever.

So, since I had to miss the class (which I later heard from Sunshine was a great class), I decided to pay FSI a visit on homeground, and attended his BS class at Manulife. It requires great effort to go exercise on a Saturday morning. Hence, the LURVE.

Funny how in my last few step classes in Manulife, all the guys seem to flock to the right hand side of the studio. Energetic as ever, but the fearsome squats seemed to have been toned down a bit....we only get them in say 2 or 3 tracks, as opposed to 7 tracks in his younger days. Twas funny when doing round the world, and one lady continued doing it after it had ended, FSI asked, "which airline ah?".

I must make it a point to return to his Thursday lunchtime class. Sigh, good habits are so hard to form, and bad ones so easy.

7 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Blogger M@njAkid said...

Good habits all gone. Those were your younger days. :P

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger cheeky girl said...

Though u don't know me but anyway THANKS alot..FBB for the yummy durian cheese cake that u baked for m@njakid. He shared it with me minus the lurve! LOL.. U need to 'spread' it across all your F.A.V.O.U.R.I.T.E.S! Happy Allocating & Spreading!!

 
At 1:06 AM, Blogger M@njAkid said...

Lurve is only for his F's. heheh

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger ladynina said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger ladynina said...

phoenix uh?.... sounds so familiar... wonder who created the nick... hmmmm.... *chuckles*

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger SC said...

Eh..I want Durian Cheesecake too!!! when you showing lurve again? Hopefully with food and not some corny song, please!!!!

 
At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Had originally planned to go for Manja's Saturday class as well, but as luck has it, I had to take my daughter to the doctor instead...high fever and bad case of flu.

And Durian Cheesecake....please...I want I want...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home