Thursday, August 02, 2007

Show Me The Love

The first question FCI asked in the class was, "Is Leon Lai coming?".

I dunno what his obsession is with Leon. There were a few other references to him as well, in the class, which I guess would escape most people, but certainly Ah Girl, Lionheart, Sunshine, LadyNina and possibly Shanticombat and Bernsy would have picked it up. And I don't know why, but he kept looking at my direction, and as a cue to shout, kept saying, "show me de lurve". There were several ill timed shouts, when I heard only myself shouting. In instances like that, its best to quickly shut up, as I don't have that commanding power that Certifiable Steve has that can rouse the whole class into shrieks of esctasy.

Anyway, since I have so unjustly been accused of "not showing de lurve" to FCI, and favouring instead FDI, (I dunno where he gets these ideas!), the reason why this post is late is coz I've been collating data, on the number of times I've attended FCI's class, vs FDI's class over the last two months. The results, a stunning 8 times for FCI, (not missing any since early June, and one additional one for Miracle), and a mere 3 times for FDI. I am almost insulted that FDI hasn't felt my absence.

So, charting the attendance onto a love graph,


We have on the Y axis, "lurve" quantified, one rung for each attendance. On the X axis, we have the dates. Green for Tuesdays, Orange for Saturdays. The blue line represents FCI's, and purple FDI's. Now, anyone with HALF an eye can see who's leading in the attendance stakes. Satisfied or not, FCI? Roll eyes.

Monday pump as usual. YI looked disappointed that Richard wasn't there. That biceps with 24 singles cannot have been meant for mere mortals like us. Atlas was there, as usual bearing the weight of the world on his shoulders, and the weight of an anorexic chick for his biceps track. (as in, the weights totalled the weight of an anorexic chick, so its quite heavy la, considering we mortals only carry the weight of toddlers).

I like the Monday pump class. There's something about it that adds the final topping of Monday blues. It's like the culmination of a suffering day.

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The luurrvveeee graph...dats hilarious..hahahaha. Didnt know you miss I-POD's class so many times ar?

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger shades said...

I guess now I know how much love you have for me... :(

 
At 12:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwww..... FBB, now i think you have to create other set of love graph too. *giggles*

 
At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya..in fact two sets of lurve graphs...one for Shades and the other for FSI...hahahahaha

 
At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about putting all of them in one lurve graph but different colour for each one?

'lurve is in the air, everywhere i look around...'

 
At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come to think of it, maybe the dark horse, Young Instructor will win the lurve stakes hands down, huh?

 
At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if your fci still not satisfied, prolly you should make it a monthly graph... :-p

 
At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sunshine...agreed. If my recollection is correct,FBB has a perfect record of attendance at YI's class. Oh yes, YI wins hands down. What a happy family...Cinderella definitely, FCI being the son, I-POD/FDI/Leon and YI being the "stepsons"...hehehehehehe

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

ssshhhhhhhhh, you people ah, want to get me into more trouble ah? check out shades latest hilarious post on the lurve graph.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home