Monday, September 10, 2007

Launch Weekend

The original grandplan, after having not attended any classes since FCI's fabulous combat last Tuesday, was to make the long journey to IOI Mall, Puchong, for the back to back Pumbat classes starring Richelle and Hobbes, followed by Shades, and as background dancer, FCI. Would have been nice to equally distribute the lurve with the much neglected Shades, but alas, it was not to be. At 1.20, I found myself still STUCK in Old Klang Road, as I had to drop off the kids somewhere, and there was no way I could make it to pump by 1.40pm. Deciding therefore it was not worth while to get jet lag just for one class, I then detoured to brickfields for a blind man massage, and then adjourned to Axis for Ah Boy's launch. He was launching with Crystal, and I have to say, the chemistry on stage was steaming....

Ahboy was really in his elements, lapping up every scream and cat call like a rockstar. Surprisingly he was conscious about his white top, which apparently made his nipples visible, so for most of the class, he had on another top, with a hood that kept covering his face.

During the warm up, I suddenly realised, to my horror, that I had a cake customer coming at 5 something to pick up a cake, and I hadn't even removed it from the tin yet, so had to SOS wife, which involved me dashing out of the class as if I suddenly had diarrhoea. By the time I got back in, it was the end of track 3. Blast. The class went by really quickly. I find the present release, combat 33, quite enjoyable. New moves, new choreo..... and a good sweat.

Reminds me of the 3 Divas Concert. In the programme, it was articulated that Divas are actually like the Moon, not the Sun. They reflect the radiance from the Sun, and in the case of Divas, the Sun is actually their fans....and how brightly they shine is a reflection of their fans. So yar, .....

Sunday was the step launch at Ass pee kay. Alas, 2nd FSI apparently had just touched down...as his flight was delayed. At first, I thought FSI meant he was Fong Fei Kei -ing...but he literally meant his plane had just touched down. Anyway, as a bonus, we got Richelle instead. The SPK gym seems very dark and foreboding....maybe it was the overcast sky. When I first walked in, I thought I needn't have worried about being late for registration....seemed empty....but when the class started, the studio was FULL!!!

Great workout!!! Even Lionheart looked winded at track 5!!!

2 Comments:

At 1:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sigh... what to do? not worth the lurve....

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger M@njAkid said...

i was expecting shades to be the first one! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home