Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I'd Rather Have a Pained Butt Than A Pained Ear

Actually, my left butt cheek has been killing me since Sunday, presumably obtained from Body Step, under 2nd FSI. As in, the class was under him, not me. According to Leon, International Prince of Divas, (IPOD), it is possible for such an injury when you do not shift your weight properly. With excess weight hanging everywhere, I'd say I'm a prime target for this kind of butt injury.

The thought of having to do sidekicks, roundhouse kicks, etc, and the possibility of having the dog peeing position conditioning track was almost a deterrent for combat, but then, when I weighed the possible outcomes, I decided I'd rather live with a pained sagging butt than to hear FCI go on and on about how I skipped class coz Leon's not there, bla bla bla. As it is, he already sms-ed Lionheart to inform him that since Leon won't be there, there wasn't gonna be much lurve.

Anyway, FCI kept muttering (I'm not sure to who, probably the whole class) "show more energy", and relied on Certifiable Steve to lead the shouting frenzy. The Amazons were there in full force too, and did eventually contribute to the killer shouts. I dunno where he plucked the 2nd track from but I think it only had like 4 kicks on each leg. (Mercifully for me). But it was a darn tiring class and a great sweat.

The much dreaded conditioning, ie, Dog Pee Position Conditioning, turned out not so bad actually. Maybe my numbed ass made me immune to the pain. I love it when he ends with Andrea's I Believe, coz it seems so appropriate to applaud the song at the end with a BRAVO BRAVO.

8 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

not forgetting that he dedicated Andrea's I Believe to you as well :D

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo, bravo, one whole post dedicated to Fci. What a whole load of lurve!!!

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

jean, he did? who said?

sunshine, i'm telling you, the only way i can show any MORE lurve is to sleep with the guy.

 
At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FBB.....wahhh, dats a whole lotta lurvvve...heheheheheh

 
At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe...at the start of the cool down track, he looked at you, smiled and said "I dedicate this song to you".

And he always plays that track knowing how much you like it..

If you sleep with him then it will no longer be fatherly lurve lor...:D

 
At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jean...dahlling, you took the words right out of my mouth..

 
At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lionheart: hehe..btw, you were sorely missed yesterday.

 
At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jean...yalor...I wud rather "hiak hiak hiak" (although Certifiable Stevie can shout louder) with you guys rather than attending daddy in law's birthday do...aiyo so boring and protocol wan. Next week gonna double up gusto in Ah Boy's class...hmm!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home