Thursday, September 20, 2007

RPM New Release

Rushing against the clock to finish my baking orders, I was rather pleased (though subconsciously I was looking for an excuse not to go) that I had time to spare and make it to either step or rpm, and since its Ramadhan, I figured the classes won't be so full. And I was right. When I got there at 6.35pm, both lists had a lot of vacancies. Choices choices. Step, RPM, Step, RPM. Step, with Favourite Step Instructor, aka Manja, OR, RPM which I HATE, but I know is a good workout, with a complete stranger.

Anyway, due to time constraints, (I usually have to be on the road by 7.50 or so as I make the way to the inlaws place, which is equivalent to going to IOI Mall), I opted for RPM, and furthermore, Lion has been raving about the new release. Quite honestly, not being an avid RPM-er, I can't see how one release of RPM can be better than the next. If anything it would be the music list that would make any difference. A hill climb is afterall a hill climb, and it's not like the surrounding scenery is changing.

I recognise one of the songs from body pump. Have never seen this instructor before, not that I have had experience with many RPM instructors. But put it this way, I wouldn't want to be in a bike race with any of them..... and certainly not in a street fight with this one.

As the studio filled up with BO, I breathed a heavy sigh of relief, as we came to the end of track 7. My favourite part of RPM has to be tracks 8 & 9.

4 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah, that bad eh?

You must have astral-travelled a lot in class that there is nothing of significance to blog abt except for recognising that pump warm-up track song! :p

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya lor I heard from Lion that the instructor is one of the best for RPM! A real lean mean torture mistress!

 
At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FBB...the torture mistress u saw was Veron, one of the best for RPM. Had wanted to try out her classes for a long time but no chance lar. You shud oso try her pump class...real terror-merror wan. Squat minimum 15kg each, and chest 10kg each oso no problem one. Can give the normal guys a run for their money, and for chiselled taufus, a run for their soybeans....

 
At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Her lean body is an inspiration to me!( grabbing my own spare tyres as i slouch in front of the computer) Done her pump before, wah, she really makes you work hard wan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home