Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Back To Ze Humdrum

Okay, enough of the previous topic. It inundated and completely eclipsed Leon Lai. Tsk!!!

Monday pump, as usual with YI. He stuck mostly to the new release, if not all of it. It's only my 2nd time doing that new release, but gosh, those triceps dips.... I notice many lighter people have no problems. But last wednesday, there was this rather portly fellow who also seemed to have no problem, so I really have no valid excuse. Into 3 dips and already I feel like giving up.

Lunges, on both occasions, I've felt the beginnings of cramps in my calves. Quite wicked. But apart from that, the class was fine. Nothing very juicy to report there. Interesting to watch the Line Dancing Funk class after pump. Same league as Body Jam, ie, you wouldn't catch ME in that class. Most of the people there seem to be from the Body Jam class that used to be in that slot.

Yesterday, FCI's class as usual. Yhsmom asked if the class was packed, surprisingly it wasn't overly so. In fact, when I got there at 6.35pm, I managed to register legally. He stuck entirely to the new release, which was great, coz I haven't experienced the whole new release with him teaching. In the charity event, he only taught 3 of the 10 tracks, sharing the rest with FDI and No 1 in Tianjin. Oh, speaking of charity event, poor Shades. Apparently after delivering the cheque of the proceeds to the Thalasemia association, a car reversed into his door!!!!

Apart from the fact that FCI was picking on me, "don't scoop. Where did you learn to scoop like that? (referring to upper cuts)", etc etc, "higher knee please", ...come on, give an old man a break, it was a great class as usual. The usual loud speakers were there to ensure lots of noise. Now, isn't it nice to have a non tabloid post.

4 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiya...should have gone for FCI's class yesterday, since now on tuesdays I get off work early... I thought it would be packed. Next week lah...
SC

 
At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a breath of fresh air reading this post! I sense the paparazzi retreating...

(and yes, you can read my mind...re star wars primate comments)

Didnt go combat yesterday, giving my knees a rest after FDI's classes on Mon. Will go Sat

 
At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! Let's have some photos of the lightly tanned Leon!

 
At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hah??? Leon tanned ah??? Bumped into him yesterday at MJH, in between takes from FSI's BS class. Leon was "Pak Cham Kai" of the 1st degree wat. He wanted to attend MNLI's BB class, but forgotten to bring his gym gear...roll eyes..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home