Friday, December 15, 2006

New Launch

Another new launch dawns upons us, heralding the end of another quarter, reminding us how quickly time flies.

I haven't been to the gym since last tuesday, ie, 5th December. As FDI's status message on his msn says, "Tis the season to be FAT."

I am amazed at the inordinate amount of comments spawned by the When Will I Jam Post. Some of the comments are completely out of topic. Hallo, this isn't fitness fever or a forum. Doesn't really bother me la. Just that someone pointed it out.

So, apparently there's this big big launch in SPK this Monday. Aiyo, can't even drag my lazy ass to Manulife down the road, expect me to beat the mad KL traffic (especially if it rains) to ASS PEE KAY? Gotta be kidding right. And get this!!! To do JAM!!! Get stuck in one kind of jam to do another kind.

However, doesn't mean coz I haven't been to gym means I haven't been exercising. There are other ways of burning calories, and keep the heart pumping, apart from ahem, Les Mills classes. But having said that, it has been my longest hiatus from Group Ex classes since I started joining, (apart from the times that I've been overseas....but even then, apart from the one trip to London and Bordeaux last year and another one to Australia end of 2004, the other trips have been relatively short, less than a week kinda thing), nearly 10 days and counting. Which means I haven't seen Lionheart, yhsmom, and even FSI, FDI, for gasp, a long long time!!! (FCI i see from time to time, and his was the last class I went to before hiatus)

9 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh, ASS PEE KAY launch is quite late what... what is ur excuse leh? If I m not mistaken your FCI's class 630pm,that time traffic jam is worst, plus u have face Cerebus whenever u are late? Despite all that, u drag ur 'lazy ass' to Ass Pee Kay what.. Aiya u Fei B B.
Evil K

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger SC said...

Judging by the amount of interest shown in your post, I think the number of people who want to see you do jam exceeds those who wanted to see FCI do jam. FB, I wonder, will pigs finally fly? Or do we have to wait for the next charity event and bid on you doing jam?

 
At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, FBB, if i use your blog as a forum to complain about the up coming FF launch. There are no notices put up in the gyms i frequent to indicate where and when the launches are, i am totally at a loss. I thought it was at Axis? And now apparently it is at SPK.

 
At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya, ya bidding during the next charity sounds good, SC

 
At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, think its an excellent idea to bid for FBB to Jam.
O, There is a launch too at Axis ,Wednesday 6.20pm, Ass Pee Kay as well on Monday, where else?
Evil K

 
At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuses, excuses...

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

SC, you overestimate my "popularity" in doing jam. i think definitely lots of ppl will pay to watch FCI gyrate his pelvis, but me? puhleeeez, we'll have to have conjunctivitis medicine on tap readily available.

sunshine, no no, dont worry, i oso have no idea where the launches are. i just heard about spk from someone. they really should put launch info on the online schedule hor.

 
At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This time the launch is so quiet, no publicity, maybe everyone is in a Christmas mood! Ya, online, on the notice board, in the magazine, anywhere la, please

Maybe Lionheart knows...

 
At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SPK tonight?? 9.05pm.. correct or not?? O, I cant come, got another class.. so, u guys getting FBB to go??
Hehe,FBB, We already seen FCI doing his "dance", we want fresh blood...the demand now is for you.
Evil K

 

Post a Comment

<< Home