Friday, January 05, 2007

Did I Hear What I Heard?

After a month's absence from FSI's thursday lunchtime class, I finally managed to stage a "come back". (have been attending a course through out December, on Thursdays 10.30 to 1pm, so could never make it on time). FSI looked or pretended to look surprised when he saw me.

We're still on the new tracks, which was fine, coz something would be amiss if I didnt at least go through one class with FSI teaching a new release. Same old familiar faces, but the number of guys has increased threefold. ie, there were 3 of us guys. Bumped into the guy at the changing room who refers to me as the Thursday guy. (coz I'm always there thursday lunch).

Anyway, as if reading my mind, (probably it was that stifled laughter written all over my face), FSI said, "haha, don't expect a repeat of what happened". (referring to the Lioness Heart's UFO sighting). Of course, his class is great as usual. I guess I am really used to HMV. (his master's voice) Like pavlov's dog. His cueing I find is much easier to follow than replacements.

The first thing I THOUGHT I heard, was "I don't need your sugar, I don't need your balls." Half the time I can't make out the lyrics of these songs. The next thing that nearly made me burst out laughing was that track with the PEEP PEEP (car horn) sound....brought a sudden flashback. The next thing I thought I heard, while doing lunges, (I have to say, this release of pump and step have got MEAN MEAN lunges), was "you should feel a birdie sensation". (maybe it was BURNING sensation).

Anyway, let's see what FSI has to say.

7 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Christian. I am an old friend of Jacqueline (Wong) Aka SuperBodyHealth Woman. I've been away for about 5 years now and live a busy life in France. Jacqueline is one of the few I would like to keep in touch but I lost my contacts data recently... After checking with her eventually, could you forward me her email and/or contact numbers? I am due to travel back to Hong Kong and would love to catch up with her!

Thank you!

Christian
christian.senly@free.fr

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To Christian
I can't believe you tracked me down this way!! Just checked in on Fatboy's blog this morning and saw your message. Will email you shortly.
To FBB or FBBAG
Thank you for helping me get back in touch with an old friend. Lucky for me you didn't stop blogging! See you soon in BKK or KUL.
jacq

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

to christian and GW, (christian, GW stands for gorgeous woman), you guys owe me a meal.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger shades said...

Wow.... FBBAG is famous!

Old friends meeting again because of you...

Maybe next time you should consider starting a cupid service too....

Oh, the new combat cool down is Because We Believe

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger YOU! said...

wow.... what will you do next? Dating agency/Blog? :p

Aiyo.. you're obsessed with Tweety is it? everything now also got birds? :p hehehe


hrmm.. wonder if there'll be some in Sat Curve Combat... peep peep...

 
At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha..we are still having Tweety hrmm birdies coming out of our ears, eh?? Btw, according to Lioness, that was not a sighting beyond her wildest dreams, but rather a sighting beyond her worst Nightmare..imagine Freddy Kruger with Tweety Bird???? Kekekekekeke..

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Leonard said...

If you think what you heard was bad... try this. Listen to the back kick track of the new combat. Somewhere in between ... someone does scream ... *ahem* ... give me a big dick!

I kid you not.

Nearly fell off the stage the first time I heard it.. hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home