Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tired By Warm Up Track

I've always wanted to attend Riyo's step class, because I was sure she'd be an awesome step instructress. Then recently I hear Leon has been attending regularly, the Wed evening class. Ah, all the more incentive. Seeing a star in action.

So yesterday thankfully there were no obstacles, such as falling asleep in Osim chair, etc. Was there in good time. MNLI looked shocked to see me, ....love her feigned expression of disbelief. The energy levels in the class are unbelievable. Almost full house, it was like doing step with a 1000 energizer bunnies in the room. By the end of the warm up I was winded. By track 3 I was thinking I could not possibly last the class.

I still can't get myself to do those funny around the head hand movements for the Vogue Track by Madonna. And omigosh, the track 7 was a killer as well. Haven't sweated like that since .......

FSI should feel threatened..... that title can possibly go to so many! So many great step instructors!! Unlike combat. Cheh.

8 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow 2 posts in a week must be my lucky week :)
Thanks for the updates.

 
At 2:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After all the effort was Leon in the class? Heard that Sweet T is also a regular...

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger shades said...

For BC, there are many who could possibly fill the FCI spot, if you give them chance.

Try Renee.... ;)

 
At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your FCI has a reputation of alluring girls into attending his class

i am pretty sure 'manipulative' is not one of the ingredients that make up a good instructor

 
At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

spellcheck,

*luring not alluring

 
At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

agree with anonymous #1.

 
At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

... i mean anon #2. :)

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am sure he has lots of male fans too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home