Sunday, June 01, 2008

When the Stars Gather.........

Busy busy Saturday. Perused the FF timetable, choices choices..... the Curve seemed to be very happening, Body Attack with Kylie, Kenny and one other, and Combat With Ben, Robby and Renee...BEN? THE BEN? Could it be?

[Errata: the third of the trinity in the Body Attack class was none other than my FSI]

But as the day went by, I was wondering if I had the energy to make it to the Curve at all. Fortunately, I had kinda promised someone that I would deliver an ordered cake to the Curve at some point in time, but did proceed to make contingency plans. At 4.10, I decided, what the heck, let's make a run for it. At times like these, I'm glad the parking in the Curve is such a deterrent to the general public, so it's quite easy to get a spot, unlike during the glory days of Leon Lai, when parking was RM2, and the car park was like a sardine can.

The minute I arrived at the entrance, I knew the Who's Who of Fitness First must be all present there. I reckon if the Curve was to collapse that afternoon, Fitness First Malaysia will have lost 70% of their instructors. First there was FSI, then Macho Nippon Lady Instructor, then Shades, then Wes Carter, .....I lost track...in the combat class, the three aforementioned, Lillian, guest star appearances by people not usually there at that time, like Man With Short Shorts from FCI's class, Tri-sword, Lady Nina, ....

Ben....the two of us need look no more.... IF this fella was teaching here in KL, I think it would be tough, REAL tough, to give the FCI title to anyone BUT him. What can I say?!!!! He the man. From physique, to showmanship, to cue-ing, to humour.....

The new release was rather awesome, I felt. Very different, lots of new stuff, and track 5 EXTREMELY tiring. I dunno, Ben coulda taught us moves from the phone book and it would have still been awesome, I reckon. I am a FAN!!!! Was kinda disappointed that Robby was only up there for show, he didn't teach any tracks. Not that I know him, but was curious to see what the Indonesian star sounded like.

The other pleasant surprise was Leonard...... but the pleasant surprise quickly dissipated when he gave me a blank "who are you" look. ROLL EYES. Hah, when I sms-ed Leon to tell him, he sarcastically remarked, "oh, he probably couldn't recognise you from all that weight you've lost". GUFFAW!!! BIATCH!!!

Anyway, I had to post this now, late Sunday night, as I'll be off to Camerons and Ipoh for the next few days, so no gymming till earliest, Friday. Richelle's pump class, hopefully.

Happy School Holidays people.

7 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Blogger SC said...

School hols..bah humbug!

 
At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea.. i was hoping that robin will be teaching instead of shadowing. that would be awesome. anyways, nice to see you that day. it has been quite a while ya..

need to get some fresh air.

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger shades said...

Ben is actually the woman :)

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben is fantastic! I have been a fan for a long time.

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

greetings from the YTL camerons resort. gorgeous.

yhsmom...yup, i'm so glad i went.

shades, what woman?

oh, his name is robin ah, ladyneens...i thought robby. yeah, i was hoping he'd teach too.

sc, why la?

 
At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh shades, is that necessary?
:-)

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger SC said...

Cos the mall is full of screaming kids!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home