Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Let's Do This Together

Odd choice of words....FSI, who was replacing Klevin for pump, said, during the lunge track.

Let's do this together, go deep! Thrust me. It'll work. (I think the song was Trust me).

FSI looked surprised to see me, and warned me it was an easy class. Liar. Rise, the warm up. Why does everyone do that song? Then squats, Voodoo child. He lived up to his reputation as a Fearsome Squat Instructor. Come to think of it, he does have well endowed thighs. The girls in that Tuesday evening class are real screamers. You'd think they were having a Meg Ryan in Harry Met Sally moment.

In keeping with the olympics flavour, Clean and Presses were Olympia. Triceps had dips. Biceps was short, but painful. Shoulders had cross over pushups. So I don't know what in heck he meant by it was going to be an easy class. Liar liar pants on fire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home