Wednesday, January 16, 2008

3 Rounds of Pushups

Usually Body Pump instructors dont make us do pushups for all the 3 pushup tracks, ie, chest, biceps and shoulders, but YI (Young Instructor) decided to be sadomachoistic, so we were treated to lots of them. Just before the squats, he glanced down the studio and saw Lionheart still on the phone, so he muttered something about, oh well, I can give yall a slightly easier track then. Voodoo child. Ya, very easy. Faizal and I just looked at each other and rolled our eyes.

Anyway, I recalled Sunshine saying on Saturday that she finds YI "scary", when he shouts his motivation to the class.... hahaha, him, scary? Please la. But I tell you, considering his age and all, he's a darn fine instructor. Clear cueing, enjoyable selection of music, etc. At the end of the class, Lionheart was giving his running commentary about the latest release, and how some-awe it was (opposite of awesome). Heh heh. I wouldn't know, as I missed Body Pump for a month.

2 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After looking at the way JPS/YI screamed motivation to the members, I have to agree with Sunshine. His trademark shout, "pump it", is definitely the most intense of all instructors...one of a kind. And just notice the look on his face when he scream that...I tell you, just imagine two extra tiny horns on his head, and voila, you have Lucifer in person...goatie and all!!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!! That reminds me to put more pressure on him to load up on his chest and back next time!!!!! Guffaw!!

 
At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a whip in his hand would complete his attire....; lest anyone disobeys his cues!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home