Monday, November 12, 2007

Flagellation Redefined

Recently, in the movie DaVinci code, that opus dei assasin would flog himself with a whip in his room, a term called flagellation. When I was younger, another movie, The Name of The Rose (where I encountered my first explicit "sex scene" where Christian Slater was bonking the peasant girl) also featured a scene where a fat monk would flagellate himself. Anyway, attending PFPI's (Probationary Favourite Pump Instructor) friday evening class feels like that. Self inflicted torture. Whip whip whip. I dunno why she referred to me, for the song "It's Raining Men".... Anyway, the male version of Lionheart was there as well. Bearing the same name as the Blessed Virgin, the nun from the sound of Music, and the main star of Westside story, I was watching her weights in utter disbelief. 18½ kg for squats on each side.

How do you solve a problem like *****?

Anyway, I feel like a mouse standing behind her.

On Saturday, after a long absence, I was back at Leon, IPOD's class. They now wrap the mike battery casing in a white plastic bag, which sticks out their bum like a bunny's misplaced tail. For someone who's been absent so long, the class went pretty smoothly without any noticeable hitches. Anyway, half of the class was done by some girl called Abby, .... twas like going for a Whitney Houston concert only to have half the concert sung by [fill in appropriate name]. Sunshine was the only familiar face there. Well, there were familiar faces, but I don't know them.

Last Tuesday, I rushed for FCI's class only to find out that he wasn't teaching coz he went for Chicago. Rumour has it that ahgirl fell asleep during the show. Anyway, the replacement was Lesley, a tou dai of my exFCI.....the last time I saw her on stage she was shadowing him for a practice track for their nike tribe contest. Initially I wasn't going to stay, cos my main purpose was to attend FCI's class (talk about wrong reasons!), but Lionheart cajolled me into staying, and told me that he heard she's very good. Anyway, no complaints, her cue-ing is crisp and clear, and the energy levels were exceedingly high.

16 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FBB...Hahahahaha. I think you meant the "female version of Lionheart" right? Ya, Maria's weight is scary. When I told yhsmom about her weights, she also cannot believe it...."how can ar?" Anyway, she will be a regular in PFPI's Friday class from now on. Apparently she felt so challenged by the "whiplashes" that she will grace us with her presence everytime. Nice change for her from "Nippleloin" DC....

 
At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You always bring a smile to my face when you are in class.

 
At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FBB you have a secret admirer! Or is anon referring to Lionheart?

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

HAHAHAHAH, actually, yhsmom, it didnt even OCCUR to me that the secret admirer was referring to lionheart, but yar, now that you mention it, anonymous could have been responding to his comment.

anonymous, who brings a smile?

lion, yup, yup, i meant she's a female version of you....its just that her weights are so "male"...probably a freudian slip!!!

 
At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For someone who likes hot candle wax, self-flagellation is a natural progression!

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger YOU! said...

bwahahahahaha!!! shall get a huge candle with dripping wax to tempt him into classes next time!:p

 
At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better be FBB...shudder!!!!

FBB...yahor. Now that you mentioned it, never thot that Opus Dei can be viewed as intoxicatingly kinky....hehehehehehe

 
At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a fine line between pain and pleasure.....



And what a sweet compliment made by anon. It would make my day if someone said that to me. :p

 
At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My darhhhling Sunshine, u need no compliments leh....Your name says it all...You breath sunshine into everyone!!!

 
At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why thank you lion! even my finger tips are smiling as i type this!

 
At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will say tat to you too, sunshine


shine

p/s: Maria..hmm....take note, take note.

 
At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harlow shine!!

Nice to see you here! Thank u, thank u.

Please revive your blog, i find it very enlightening!

 
At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

people committed suicide after reading my blog - and you call it enlightening - very necrophilic.

shine

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

oh my, who art thou shine, that draws people to the netherworld? i MUST get to know you.

btw, were you the first anonymous commentor who said lionheart brings a smile to your face everytime he's in your class?

sunshine, fine line between pleasure and pain eh? we shall get you an S&M kit for next birthday hor...

 
At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shine, i am immune to suicidal posts....

I am on prozac...

natural one, that is.

FBB, giggles, blush, blush, am i looking forward to that!

 
At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FBB brought a smile...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home