Monday, May 14, 2007

I'm Sorry YOUKH Isn't Teaching Today

Yup, the first thing FCI said when he got on stage, and donned his mike, was "I'M SORRY YOUKH ISNT TEACHING TODAY", very obviously looking in my direction. I had to spend most of the class avoiding his gaze, for fear I might burst out laughing. And he kept bullying me with all kinds of remarks, so much so, his girlfriend, standing next to me, sympathetically said, "it's going to be a LONGGGG class for you".

I lodged a complaint with FDI afterwards, telling him that FCI is bullying his student. Nyuck nyuck nyuck. But, that aside, it was a great class as usual. I called him (FCI ) to check if he really was replacing FDI (who is in Bangkok), and then made my way to the Curve. Miraculously, there was a car park quite shortly after I entered. No familiar faces were present, except for Lady Nina and Lilo. Sunshine, sidekick, etc all nowhere to be seen. FCI did bring with him his own support troop though, a group of six amazonians, who occupied the right hand front corner, all very coordinated, and all very gung ho. Like energizer bunnies they were. Giving the class the much needed shouts, when no one else seemed to have any energy to shout.
He did his trademark Color of the Night, Final Countdown, and that muay thai with the 64 knees. Of course I heard him remark in my direction that the knees are not body step.

Missed Richelle's class on Friday coz had dinner with in laws.

In preparation for heavy dinner for mother's day, ensured I did the 5km bukit kiara track yesterday. The weather after the unexpected afternoon thunderstorm was lovely.

3 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The previous sat, FCI told the class that YouKH was not teaching coz he went shopping! Cheeky!

I did pump and attack on sat. Attack tortured me kau kau....

 
At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heehee... was there for YKH class as well... :-) yeah ! it was great to see you again. i guess by know u know already the one thing bout ur FCI is, he'll never let you go easily. once 'bully', then forever 'bully' wann... gagagagagaaaa !

 
At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm...FCI girlfriend? so fast got new one...not bad..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home