Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Voodoo Child

I gather that the Les Mills people buy the copyrights to certain songs and use them in various programs, as I suddenly heard this song again in body pump, yesterday. I think it is also featured in one of the body step releases, and is renowned to be a tough song.

Anyway, FYI (not "For Your Info"....Favourite Young Instructor....well, for want of a better title la, but it sounds lurid) was a bit late, so I thought, good, he'll have to skip shoulder track.... but NOOOOOOOOOO, he managed to do 10 tracks again, and surprisingly, encroached only a little into the following Jam class's time. All the three pushup related tracks had pushups. I usually can do quite a number of shoulder/chest pushups, but I find I simply CANT after the chest track. Could do the triceps pushup because it was before the bar work, as was the case for shoulder pushups. In addition to my elbow injury, I now have a calf injury as well, on my right leg, because I had cramps on sunday, while doing aerobics, (at home, following this aussie fit video called FAT BURNERS), and it was hurting like hell. I don't usually feel the elbow injury apart from when doing upright rows, but this time I felt some pain while doing biceps as well. Sigh....all these ailments that come with age. Maybe it had to do with all that kneading.

Anyway, the hectic weekend has really taken its toll. Went down to the treadmill after body pump, but suddenly, was overcome by a tsunami of laziness, and decided to hit the sauna instead. I'm exhausted.

The young boy's class seems to be getting more and more crowded!!! I hear my ex FPI, lisa jones, is in town somewhere.

3 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey RPM also featured Voo Doo Child in its 3rd Hill Track, lol definately not an easy one I can tell you. Btw Lisa Jones had been great conducting her classes in Axis recently, full house follows everywhere she goes... its crazy!

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger shades said...

I just hope no ones ever becomes your FOI - Favourite Old Instructor...

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

no, they just become OI...
oi, you there...
(snigger)....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home