Friday, June 09, 2006

Body Step 64

It is getting increasingly more of an effort to drag oneself to the gym for GX classes, I am not sure why. If it werent for the fact that FSI was teaching, I seriously doubt I'd have bothered, so sad to say, yes, the instructor does make a difference.

Anyway, got a 2nd go at the new step release. I quite like track 3, which has an interested turn step over the top combo. The thighs track, 7 I think it is, looks deceptively simple, but is quite hard on the knees, especially the L tap combination. Can really feel burning at the knees and thighs.

On a separate note, I got a really weird sms from "someone", asking me if I would be watching the World Cup. I replied that soccer interests me as much as bacon might interest a muslim. Then, the following sms from him postulated a theory that only guys of a certain sexual orientation are not interested in soccer. Of all the ridiculous theories, this one ranks quite high up there. Rather presumptuous to think that one particular game should have that much impact that everyone must be enthralled by it. It's as ridiculous as saying, only non alcoholics drink coke. Or only lesbians watch women's tennis. Snort.

7 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watch tennis!

 
At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FBB, agree with you, on that statement about those who aren't incline to watch football.

For me, it's not my type of sport either. But since it's world cup fever, I do watch it once in a while, but if you were to ask me Combat vs Footie, I'll go for Combat. :) Same goes for food. I rather watch some martial arts flick of someone kicking someone else's balls instead of looking at 10 people running around chasing one ball, and 1 other waiting to catch ball. haha.

Peeps, not all straight guys like football ok? Clear that misconception. People have different likings, mine is more artistic in nature (martial arts, or gymnastics aren't too bad - or maybe football in Shaolin style!)

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

THANK YOU, DR COMBAT. there you go, QED.

"Dark glasses", hope you're satisfied now, that your theory is well and truly DEBUNKED. nyeeeahahahahahhaahahahahhaha.

 
At 1:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...FBB, well i believe that everyone has their own liking, and we would have to respect others' in that sense. no offense to football lovers, it's your game, love it. no one is saying that's wrong. :)

 
At 1:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said DR-C, I agree that it's totally ridiculous that all straight men are expected to be into football! It's like the misconception that all gay men can dance!

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

dr c, i fully agree, of course its not wrong nor right to love a certain game. btw, ur streamyx working or not? how come takes so long for u to reply one ah?

yhsmom, you mean not all gay men can dance? (look of shock horror).

 
At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FB: Come and join me in BJ and you will be able to see with your own eye that it's a myth!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home