Friday, June 02, 2006

Forgive Me For I Have Sinned

You know, I reckon the gym should start some kinda institutionalised pseudo religion; goodness knows there are enough instructors being idolised, AND, people go to the gym more religiously than they go to places of worship.

Well, for one, I think they should start confession booths, like the Roman Catholic Church. Maybe can call it the Roman Calisthenics Church or something. For people like me, who chose not to go for class yesterday just because I was lazy, can therefore go for confession, sit in a booth, like a sauna, and confess to a personal trainer, or GXI, "forgive me, for I have fallen from the path, and I did not go for my Thursday lunch time step class because I feared I would not find parking once I returned to the office. So instead, I stuffed myself with a bowl of Jamocha Almond Fudge Ice Cream from Baskin Robbins". The punishment will then be meted out accordingly. "Go and do 3000 pushups, (a combo of triceps and chest will be fine) and 3000 ab crunches". ...."oh, in the steam room". That should wash away all guilt. Actually, I had every good intention of it making up by going for the RPM class at 4.45, but as the forces of evil would have it, I had to meet a client instead at 5.30pm.

Today, I am at a loss as to which class to attend. I need a good long sweat.

3 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger PickYin said...

The Curve BC. Go home first, have dinner, then come over. See you there. >)

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

eeeks, no tq, just saw the schedule and who's teaching. going to go RPM in DU i think.

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger PickYin said...

You afraid of the person teaching? >)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home