Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Why I Need To Blog About Gym.

It dawned on me on Monday, that ever since I stopped blogging, my urgency to go the gym has also stopped. The obsession with group X classes has waned to a dangerous level. If it was represented by one of those heartbeat monitors in the ICU, I reckon mine would look like the surface of a mildly calm sea.....

I sms-ed a few people, bemoaning this fact, and yhsmom suggested it could be because of the ********* [censored]. If there is one thing I learnt from my previous blogging experience, it's that you really cannot reveal too much without eventually stepping on each others toes.

What have I been doing since the blog hiatus began?

These are more or less my regular group X classes, Combat on Tuesday, with Favourite Combat Instructor, (FCI...oh no, I got start redefinining them all over again), Wednesday, either pump, combat or RPM, Thursday is Body Squat with FSI, Friday again has become very iffy, since Favourite Pump Instructor abandoned us at MJH, or MRB, Saturday usually Combat with longest instructor, (as in he's been teaching there the longest), and Sunday Step with 2nd FSI.

Not enough Pump and RPM. The former mainly due to an elbow injury, probably a ligament or something, and the latter, well, sheer lack of incentive.

Yesterday's body combat, gosh, it was like being in a small fish tank with a thousand guppies. FCI's classes are always a crowd puller, and since he's taken over the Tuesday evening slot, the class really lacks oxygen. I reckon half my exhaustion is because of air shortage. It's one of those classes that you have to queue 20 minutes in advance to get into.

Okay, I am a bit out of practise talking about Group Exercise, but give me some time.

14 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

i know, i have seen the error of my ways, and am coming back to the straight and narrow path, and waistline, hopefully.

 
At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just out of curiousity...who is is FCI?

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

Anon: FCI, as in who is the instructor, or what does it mean?

 
At 2:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey look on the bright side, at least you're finally making some good progress again. Congrats! Unlike the other fella, S*ades... hmm yawns :P

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger shades said...

I'm trying too!!!!!

Actually got Mother's Day pictures to blog... but no time to sit down and write at the moment... :(

Welcome back, FB...

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger PickYin said...

welcome back. muahahahhahaahhahahhh!

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Alexander Lee said...

(looking at Shades)

Ya know, you could reduce some of the quality time with you gf to do blogging..

(shields himself)

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger karynn said...

alex: hey!!!

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Alexander Lee said...

kt:Yeah? (twiddling thumbs)

 
At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fat: as in what does FCI means and whom are u referring to..

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

anoymous: FCI stands for FAVOURITE COMBAT INSTRUCTOR. and i'm referring to the guy who teaches in Menara Manulife on Tuesday evenings, 6.45pm class. I dont remember his name though.

 
At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fat: now ur pulling my leg....how can it be ur fav combat instructor & not know the name?? but no worries..understood!! :)

 
At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Home Gyms said...

Great post.Thanks for sharing such a useful information with us.

 
At 12:49 AM, Anonymous Home Gyms said...

Great post.Thanks for sharing such a useful information with us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home