Monday, May 22, 2006

Step On Sabbath

Sunday, after church, and after lunch (usually at coffee shop) comes that perennial struggle, to Body Nap or to Body Step. Skipping Body Step would mean having to trudge up the bukit kiara hill, in that 5km walk, which isn't a bad thing, coz it's outdoors. Anyway, going for step at 2.45 pm usually frees up the rest of the evening, to do other domestic errands, so I lugged my sluggish ass to the gym.

I had been a bad boy, and had skipped gym on friday and saturday. So it was great to finally sweat and detoxify. Hmm, blogging purely about gym isn't as easy as I expected it to be. I mean, what else can one say about the class? Yeah, it was good, it was quite crowded for a Sunday afternoon. An acquaintance I bumped into also decided to join the class, and for a first timer, he seemed a natural at it. Good selection of songs.

And look at this sms I got over the weekend. Looks like the rating fever is on. A TEN OUT OF TEN!!!! WOW!!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger yw[2k] said...

Klevin's my FBI, you know? :P

Hehe.

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

B meaning Balance? anyway, i hear from the very efficient grapevine that klevin will be pumping away in MML/MRB/MJH from july onwards. next time i got dinner party with klevin and FSI, and all the other Effing people, i call you okay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home