Friday, May 19, 2006

Thursday Step

As usual, Thursday step is like Friday mosque, cannot miss one. Despite the dark clouds, heavy rain, and that you needed a sampan to get to the gym.

It never ceases to amaze me how FSI, or most instructors, seem to be able to put on a happy face. Maybe they are genuinely happy, (as in joyful), doing what they love, and loving what they do, and all that.....but still. I find it hard not to frown, let alone smile.

Well, for starters, the studio was like Superman's Fortress of Solitude, built in the North Pole. Polar bears could have resided there. In fact, if I wore white, I might have to watch out for eskimo harpoons. I couldnt wait for the warm up, literally.

Actually, now that I have dedicated this blog entirely to gym, I find myself at a loss for words as to how to describe the class. What is there to say really???? It was good? It was great? Well, FSI's classes are always good, and so are FCI's classes. So why bother writing at all right??? Mercifully, the squat content in yesterday's class was at a bearable level. I understand that FSI has to push the squat movement, to maintain his sexy thighs and calves, but heck, the rest of us, woe betide if we are in labour or have diarrhoea.

Overall, great class. Triceps dips for conditioning. I must be the strongest there, since I have to dip with the most weight. Not to mention oldest. Apart from FSI, I was the only guy in that class yesterday. Usually got a few others. Maybe they couldn't find a sampan.

Rating: 9/10 (minus one point coz of freezing weather conditions)

1 Comments:

At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean they have finally fixed the air con? Hooray!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home