Wednesday, October 22, 2008

She Got 1/6th of the Cherry

Technically, Riyo (Macho Nippon Lady Instructor) popped my cherry for the latest step release, but I couldn't stay on till the end, as was rushing off to inlaws dinner, and it was one of those nights that I knew the jam was going to be diabolic, from all that rain. Sure enough, it wouldn't have made a difference had I stayed on for conditioning and cooldown, as it took me 1½ hrs to get to Kajang ANYWAY.

Fortunately, that meant I had some cherry reserved from Jacq (Gorgeous Woman), who was teaching on Saturday. The sms exchange went (paraphrased):
FBB: Are u teaching step?
GW: Yeah, but no more cherry to pop, since it's already the 3rd week of new release
FBB: What makes you so sure its been popped?
GW: Oh? It hasn't? YAY, Pop pop pop.
FBB: Oh, actually, yalar, pop oridi with Riyo...
GW: YOU TEASE!

Actually, I quite like this new release. Seems to be a rather intensive workout, as I emerged from both classes like I'd just been singing in the rain. The party track makes me dizzy. Oh, anyway, GW was team teaching with Kenny on Saturday. And during one of the squat tracks, she announced, Kenny will now chisel your butt. Ho hum.

However, since I didn't finish MNLI's class, technically, it was GW who brought me to the "end" with the new release, as my first time doing the conditioning and cooldown was with her.

MNLI's class was also great. I love her ripitahs...

As predicted, Pump cherry was somewhat popped by Kento, aka FPI. Lionheart hates the new release with a vengeance, but so whats new! Hahaa. The man is averse to new releases anyway, and it would require something extraordinary to pique his interest. Also, I think 3 weeks of new release, the same thing over and over and over again....hmmmm.......

Speaking of that, yesterday Dom called me to ask why FCI isn't teaching combat...is he in the States again for holiday? Well, I am sure most people know by now the real reason. Sadly, I haven't much other choice....the other combat classes I could plausibly go for are all at the wrong times....No 1 in Tianjin's class on Sunday is roughly the time when the offering bag is passed around in my church....Jason's Curve class is a bit late, and far.... Wai Hoong doesn't teach anymore... BRING BACK THE LEGENDS, like Ray, Ben Sim, WH.... I say.

4 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FBB....totally totally agree. You've got my vote on that...BRING BACK MORE LEGENDS. Have to say "more" because FF still got a few legends here i.e. GW, MNLI, QOP, PTG etc. Ben Sim is already back in FF's fold but somehow no appearance in MML....hmmmmm..leads me to wonder whether "personal" in nature??!!!

New pump for 3 weeks ar?? Yawn!! Am taking up PT with Torture Queen Wenisa so that in future, I dun need to rough out new pump for the first 3 weeks!!! Hahahahahahah!!

 
At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben Sim has been teaching holiday Pump & Combat classes at Maxis & MBF (SPK). But you are right TLL no appearance yet at MML. Hmmm...

 
At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yhsmom....yalor. I really missed those good old days, when BS taught pump regularly @ MML. "Silent" killer, dat fella, and perfect q-ing all the time, not to mention those glorious classic tracks!! Same vein as Mr. Robot...and Mr. Cool Ver 2.0 aka Cameron, as far as rpm is concerned...

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger Choobacca said...

Why is it that we members have to suffer when FF management decides to take action on an individual instructor? Is there no other way?

I too have made up excuses to diversify my gym routine, so much so I have taken a liking to RPM and would continue diversifying my routines for that matter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home