Friday, January 19, 2007

No More "I Love You" s...

Rather interesting choice of tracks in FSI's lunchtime step class. I was very late, entered in the middle of track 2 i think. Very few people yesterday, surprisingly. Now that the "new release compulsory period" is over, he was doing old familiar tracks. Haven't done step in awhile, so it was a major struggle. Could feel the thighs and carves aching immediately. To make things worse, had missed the warm up.

Track 10 had lyrics like So Release Me...which was hard.

I've never heard that particular cooldown track before, which had No More "I Love You"s. Combed the track listings, not sure what the actual title is. Quite a nice song.

Meanwhile, at night, yhsmom excitedly texts me saying the the Jinga song from Body Combat is actually a remix of the theme from Fearless, the Jet Li movie from where we derived the term No 1 in Tianjin for a certain combat instructor. After a flurry of sms exchanges, it turns out it wasnt. I'd have been surprised if Fearless had songs which chanted Amadeus.....

Wednesday, back to old routine, lake gardens, no gym. So nothing to report.

5 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"No More I Love Yous" by Annie Lennox from Relaease 41. Great song from an outstanding album. She also did a cover of the Whiter Shade of Pale in the same album.

I thought it was a remix of the Fearless song together with Amadeus le. Turned out it was another similar sounding Jay Chou tune mixed with Amadeus la

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I have my bearings correct, the cool down track feature a few moves taken from Body Balance, right? It is called "No More I Love Yous" by Annie Lennox, and it is preceded by the conditioning track "(Now That You're Gone) I Wanna Be With You" by Enrique Iglesias....hmmmm..good and accurate choice of tracks.

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that's news to me!

 
At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As usual Lion is correct!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home