Wednesday, January 17, 2007

It's Like A Meg Ryan Chic Flick....

...says yhsmom. She was referring to the fact that Lion and FSI were standing outside the studio, declaring they were confused, cos further to the advertisement in earlier post, there was some "strange" goings on in the studio. As in, you wouldnt have expected to see certain people there.

Anyway, once again I have to say, I think of all the releases, I enjoy this one the most in totality. ie, there are the most number of palatable tracks. You know how when you buy a cd, in all probability there are only a few songs that you actually like. This release is like buying a cd where you like 90% of the contents. And although I can't do that evasive sidekick thingie, (or rather, am too old to risk it) I LOVE that jinga song. And track six.... how does it go? "I don't wanna hurt you, I don't wanna see you sad"....something like that. You'd think someone in the audience was singing the lyrics. There was a first time appearance by Rantings of the Ravenous. By the way, can someone tell me what that plank thing is for? The plank in the conditioning. Seems to be featured in all the other classes too.

And HOW exciting to hear from master trainer from island republic, that the next release will feature evasive sidekick AND jump kick together!!!! I am sure FDI is looking forward to this. Nothing like those lanky long legs to demonstrate the litheness and limberness in an evasive sidekick & jumpkick.

Noticed that the instructress who used to teach the tuesday slot was there, she's popped, congratulations. Boy, time flies. One minute you're conceiving, then you're preggers, and then you're a parent.

11 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger YOU! said...

I'm sooo looking forward to the new move... pain pain pain. Being tall makes it harder....

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Kooky Kwerks said...

Love the evasive sidekick...!
Thank you for the note of welcome...I've finally joined the club!
The plank- I think, is to strengthen both your abs and back. Doing the plank, one would tend to suck in their tummy and hope that their back remains strong and straight. Hehe- make any sense? I'm really just bs-ing. But I'm sure that's what it's meant to do.

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Tummythoz said...

Haha! Just came over from Jackson. So glad I did. Most of your post made me LOL!

 
At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who are those people that not supposed to be seen in FCI class?

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

tummythoz, welcome. but arent you more the foodie blog? usually my non gym kaki find this blog a bore. (specifically, non group exercise kaki)

anonymous, i cant answer that kinda question to an anonymous. ;)

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

scratch head...blur...re 1st paragraph. Will ask you when i see you...

 
At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The plank challenges core strength and shoulder girdle stability.

 
At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

one of them must be the gf he said he broke off with.

 
At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Interesting fact. The evasive sidekick track is actually the remix of the Jet Li "Fearless" movie theme song originally sung in Madarin by Jay Chou! So cool of Dan & Rach to include it in this release!

Regular readers of this blog will know that the nickname "No.1 in Tianjin" came from the same movie.

 
At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops just checked my Jay Chou cds and the evasive side kick track doesn't sound like the "Fearless" theme song but another Jay tune. Makes me wonder who borrowed from who? Hmmm...

 
At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeap...Anonymous,I think from the FBB link, it direct to FCI's ex blog. From there you should understand what is that mean. Cool

 

Post a Comment

<< Home