Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Megs, You Can Buy Your Lottery

Megs once said, "if there's ever a class where FCI doesnt pick on you, I'll buy lottery". Well, yesterday was such a class. Mainly because I was in the foulest of moods, and had forewarned FCI not to make any smart alec remarks to me. It worked.

As usual, the theatrics at the beginning, shouting for Lionheart to join the class. He was represented by Lionness instead, and when it was apparent that Lion wasnt gonna show, he finally started the class. Combat 32, its called.

Well, I am ambivalent about the new release. I cant say I like it, nor do I dislike it. I enjoyed it a lot better last night than at the miracle, where there were too many distractions, and too many people. I kinda like the warm up, mainly coz of the new moves. The Jinga track 4 is a bit too long, but nice combo of evasive sidekicks and front kicks to the side. Dont really know what to think of the groupie track. In any case, MJH studio is always too small for a circle. Quite like the track 6. Muay thai forgettable. Conditioning, eugh....hate anything with kicks.... cooldown, okay lah.

But of course, since FCI was teaching the class, it was a great class as usual.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger Kryptonite said...

Hi FB,

interesting you mentioned ambivalence about this new release - I've been feeling the same way since BC 29. I enjoyed it yesterday evening in Cheng's class @ FF Curve, and it's surely because of the ample room we had. Perhaps a few more rounds will make the current release grow on me...

Cheers,
Faz

 
At 2:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow at last, you’re liberated… Viva la FBB! well, for one tues at the least! - will certainly purchase my lucky lottery tic and share the loot with you & FCI if I win big ya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home