Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Body Step 67

It would never have occured to me to go for the Step launch at Axis, were it not for the fact that 2ndFSI sms-ed me a few days ago, (probably a mass mailer) informing me that he will be doing the launch. Maybe because of the time slot, ie, 6pm, they were worried not enough kaki. So, I was rather pleased to see that Richelle was also teaching, so at least, that killed two birds with one stone.

Yesterday morning, I get an sms from Shades, (aka ex FPI, as he calls himself), asking me if I was going for FCI's launch in MML. Actually, I didn't even know FCI was launching in MML, on Monday night, with Crystal. Shades also suggested I attend his launch in IOI, but alas, air asia doesn't fly there, so that was out of the question.

At around lunchtime, Shades (my source of vital gym info) asked me to reconsider axis, coz the speakers had blown. Later on, 2ndFSI confirmed that speakers had been fixed. Anyway, time wise, it was perfect timing for me to go to Axis from where I was. The launch started at 5.45pm, with 15 minutes intro. Richelle gave a feigned look of SHOCK to see me there at axis. I had to grab my board while still in office garb.

Very unfit. Felt tired during the 10 minute intro and practise steps. Was wondering how the heck I was to last the whole class. I dunno what it is about 2ndFSI and mikes, as far as I can remember, mikes have a 50-50 chance of failing on him, and sure enough, the mike failed yesterday, after track 4. Pore thing. A real test on his vocal chords and visual cueing.

So, release 67. Okay lar, actually, it's quite hard right, coz every release is a permutation of the same moves, rehashed with different choreography. Nothing out of the ordinary, though the selection of music seemed quite nice. Perhaps it's time to check out the free sex class... oops, I mean free step. Richelle took over the next 6 tracks, and Horny managed to get her mike fixed by track 9 or 10. I guess this is why the charisma and appeal of the instructors are still a pull factor, coz over the years, choreo well, plateaus. I have to say I really liked the LAST combat release though.

Now, let me rummage through the timetable to see who's launch I'm going for next.

Weight Loss Attempt:
Exercise : 1 hour body step
Food : Post cereal with low fat milk for breakfast (1 bowl)
Salad with walnuts in vinegar dressing for lunch
Homemade sarawak laksa for dinner, minimal santan. Half a mango. One mandarin.

Ooh, I oridi dropped a kg today, from the height of the CNY bingeing. One good crap is all it takes, so I reckon, the first 3kg should be a breeze.

8 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

come laa to spk this wed.. 6 pm.

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

SPK? in town??? aiyo, sorry la dear....going into town at that hour is really asking for it innit!!!

 
At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you eat soooo healthily...I don't even know how brown rice tastes like....i eat non-stop, lots of fried and spicy stuff and lots of carbo, hence my size....

Anyway, i went to do the combat and balance launch in manulife.Combat was, ahem,...unmemorable,....but the sight of FCI's firm cleavage, which puts many of us girls to shame, was definitely the highlight of the evening.(His wrap top which is secured by a sash kept opening) So all FCI admirers, go check him out while he is still wearing that karate outfit! Hahaha!

Balance was tough, tough, tough. My quads were screaming going from sun salutations to standing strength without a break. Loved the music!

 
At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sudddenly have a craving for chocolate cake. FCI, cleavage????
SC

 
At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well defined pecs, SC

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

Sunshine, FCI's firm cleavage put yall to shame? hangon, i am trying to reconcile this statement, and some very wild, disturbing images spring to mind, viz a viz the female cleavage. you are taking upper torso, and not butt cheeks right? either way, shudder.

why are u suddenly craving chocolate cake, SC????

 
At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope we the spk people will not miss that 'cleavage-seeing'..

muahahahahahaaa !

 
At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Craving after thinking bout your Flourless choc cake la, nice and chocolatey. NOT because of urm "pecs" or "man-breast"
SC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home