Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The New Cerberus

I heard from FCI that on Monday night at the Curve, the new door guardian was so strict, and stayed there till track 8 to ensure no illegal registrants enter the combat class. Anyway, to avoid any such unpleasantries, and to press my nose up against the glass door in unashamed covetousness, I decided to make my way there early, (as in MJH), and leave the maid to take out the cake from the oven, at the risk of it burning....

The sacrifices we make for our favourite instructors....

Sunshine was there as well, and to very kindly passed me a cd she had burnt for me. Alas, I've since lost it, as it must fallen out when I pulled out the stuff from my gym bag, which is fuller than a pork dumpling. Lionheart was busy on the phone, after his Pump class. FCI was nowhere to be seen at 6.45, when class was supposed to begin, when he came running in, mumbling "why didn't you wake me up"....where the heck was he sleeping? i certainly didnt see.

Fabulous class as usual. He retained my two favourite tracks from the latest release, ie the jinga amadeus one, and the track 6. Also, my favourite muay thai... apparently from BC 24. The one with the 32 knees... can someone tell me which muay thai it is that has that knee shield after the roundhouse and jab sequence? The one where the crowd usually makes that annoying oooooooooooooOOOOOOOiak sound?

4 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it Hit 'Em? *Scratching head*

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger fatboybakes said...

yup, it is

 
At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm.... kinda not like it tho.. less umpphh... heehee.. too bad he played it again yesterday...

 
At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, "Hit 'Em" is alrite, prefer that to "Fight"...weird combo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home